to join MCA online.
Click here to RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP online.
Download and print membership application here.
Although this amount varies annually, in 2012, 51% of MCA dues revenue were spent on lobbying and are therefore not deductible as a business expense. Consult your tax advisor
for further information on handling dues expense.
MCA requires an application fee of $50 for new members and reinstatement fee of $35 for former members. This is in addition to regular dues.
Application Fee - $50 (in addition to dues)
Reinstatement Fee - $35 (for former members - paid
in addition to dues)
Operator - Single location - $200; multiple locations - $400
Supplier - $300 (for distributors, manufacturers, consultants, vendors, lenders, brokers)
- a listing on our web site
- your business name and Web site will be hotlinked in a template that is used for sending MCA e-blast items
Sponsorship Opportunities Available – Details to be Announced
Operator MEMBERS may attend dinner meetings for FREE and may bring one guest. Additional guests are charged at the $35 rate, as are non-members.Supplier members pay $65 per attendee; suppliers who are not members pay $85 per attendee. To join, click here.
MCA offers benefits that will help your business
thrive and keep you up to date in this changing
- Discounts on a range of services
- Meetings and seminars
- Advocate for industry in region
- On-line membership directory
- Wash Finder Index – (a listing of member
car wash locations available to the public)
- Membership decals
- Web site
- Savings on Hertz rentals
- Four dinner meetings per year - enjoy FELLOWSHIP with industry
colleagues and their spouses
- GATEWAY to technology – MCA newsletter, Northeast Carwash Convention, carwash tours
- Represent common interests – legislative and regulatory "Watchdog"
- Proven money-making IDEAS – presentations by industry professionals at our dinner meetings and at
- Ways to increase VISIBILITY through out WashFinder and Free Classified Online ads for members
So...what are you waiting for?
Sign up online here or call 410.647.5780.
MCA provides the means for maintaining high standards
in the carwash industry and promotes ethics and
good relations among suppliers, manufacturers and
MCA works cooperatively with the International
Carwash Association and other allied organizations
for developing programs to improve the industry
and individual operations.
to join MCA.
Click here to renew your MCA membership.
Download pdf membership app here.